Gettin' Dirty

I AM SAM

New member
IceNomad and myself took our 5th gens out to get a little dirt on them.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0202.jpg
    DSC_0202.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,063
  • DSC_0229.jpg
    DSC_0229.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DSC_0241.jpg
    DSC_0241.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 991
  • DSC_0243.jpg
    DSC_0243.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,107
  • DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 985
  • DSC_0261.jpg
    DSC_0261.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 931
  • DSC_0263.jpg
    DSC_0263.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 962
  • DSC_0373.jpg
    DSC_0373.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 944
Register to hide this ad
Fantastic! Where were you two wheelin?

Thanks! We had a great day, here are a few more pics.

We did Dakan Rd and Illinois Gulch that I know of. Possibly some others but about half way thought I was just following along. I had the windows down, the weather was beautiful, and I was driving over and through sh*t so I didn't really care where we were. :jump: Absolutely awesome!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 823
  • DSC_0210.jpg
    DSC_0210.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 818
  • DSC_0199.jpg
    DSC_0199.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 849
  • DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 811
  • DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 802
  • DSC_0213.jpg
    DSC_0213.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 826
Sweet pics guys... perhaps i'll be able to head up w/ you guys later this year. Broken right foot here - doubt I'll be driving anytime soon.
 
I_AM_SAM & IceNomad

Now that's how you do it!!
thumb_up.gif


Tired of all the other 4Runner pictures when they are on a Driveway.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top