Got Mine Today!!

mikemikemike

New member
Just got back from San Diego with my Black 2000 Limited 4Runner!!!:trophy:
A couple scratches here and there, nothing too bad though. Only thing is the A/C is stuck on, looks like I'm going to be lurking around here for some remedies. It's got 4x4 plus.....wait for it....... E Locker!:boxer:



Will get pics up as soon as I can get a hold of a camera.



PS. My income tax return came today,it was a great day today!
 
Register to hide this ad
Just got back from San Diego with my Black 2000 Limited 4Runner!!!:trophy:
A couple scratches here and there, nothing too bad though. Only thing is the A/C is stuck on, looks like I'm going to be lurking around here for some remedies. It's got 4x4 plus.....wait for it....... E Locker!:boxer:



Will get pics up as soon as I can get a hold of a camera.



PS. My income tax return came today,it was a great day today!

welcome and i have to do this
:worthless

how many miles? price? location?
you shall receive full welcome after pics are posted!
Also since you bought a 3rd gen I'd stay stick to posting in the
3rd gen section, youll get more help and response whatever
the situation may be
 
Last edited:
Just got back from San Diego with my Black 2000 Limited 4Runner!!!:trophy:
A couple scratches here and there, nothing too bad though. Only thing is the A/C is stuck on, looks like I'm going to be lurking around here for some remedies. It's got 4x4 plus.....wait for it....... E Locker!:boxer:



Will get pics up as soon as I can get a hold of a camera.



PS. My income tax return came today,it was a great day today!

Very nice! Those '00 limited 4wd w/locker are the best 3rd's ever made IMO. How long did it take to find?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top