Help, I have a question

4x4runner lover

New member
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the 4runners was wonder what part this is? It's leaking just a little and was wondering if it's easy to replace?
4ca99685-6a2a-72d3.jpg
4ca99685-6a82-7156.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I'd love to help, but I'll be honest, I can't tell what you're taking a picture of. Take a photo from farther away so we can tell what angle you're shooting from, use a photo editor or Paint program to circle the part you're talking about, and then resize your photos so they fit on a computer screen.
 
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the 4runners was wonder what part this is? It's leaking just a little and was wondering if it's easy to replace?
4ca99685-6a2a-72d3.jpg
4ca99685-6a82-7156.jpg


How funny i also found that "can" on my 95 4runner .
sits on drivers side on engine just above oil sump cover a bit infront and below oilfilter.
after looking hard ... my guess its a engine oil cooler/warmer device.
cant find any info about it in the service manual....

anybody knows?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top