How do I remove the hatch window regulator?

CWccw

New member
Im putting a 2001 hatch on my 98. How do I remove the window regulator so I can remove the rest of the harness? I can’t find a single FSM, which is weird, and alldata doesn’t offer any information anymore (goodbye 20 dollars). No videos exist either. :/ The hatch isn’t on the car and the window is up.

Pictures or video help a ton! C’mon be the first to have a detail of how!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I'm sure you are aware of this, but the wiring harness on the 2001 is different than the 98.

When I had my hatch apart a few weeks ago, it looks pretty self-explanatory, there are a bunch of 10mmm bolts to remove and the regulator comes out in one bug piece.
 
My wife was rear ended and the replacement hatch I picked up had no window so I had to move all of the guts from one window to another. While I don't have a detailed write up it is not a complicated job. Everything makes sense once you get all of the covers off.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,548
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top