I need a quick favor, please...

stonnie

New member
I accidentally pulled the front driver side speed sensor wires out of the connector. The connector is situated just to the side of the fuse block and is connected to the fender well.

Can one of you guys take a quick look and tell me how the wires go back into the connector? I need to correctly match red/green with black/white.

Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • 52472BD5-0801-402E-9EDA-C8DD3AF24D32.jpg
    52472BD5-0801-402E-9EDA-C8DD3AF24D32.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 217
Register to hide this ad
No idea but what I have done in the past is put the wires in one way and if the ABS lights come on, the wires need to be flipped. And the wires should lay how they have for the last 12 years.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top