infamousRNR
Senior Member
are you guys getting tired of our videos yet?????
.
.
T4R folks will never tire of your guys’ videos. I like that JBA added a threaded hole for the ABS bracket, my set from a couple of years ago doesn't and has the bracket zip tied to the arm. One thing I noticed is that you torqued the through bolt while it was up on jack stands… On the UCA’s I’ve installed the instructions always mentioned to torque at ride height with the wheels installed.
Since the UCA bushings are fully floating it doesn’t matter their position when the bolt is torqued. A rubber bushing is bonded to the inner and outer sleeves so it’s neutral position has to be set at ride height.
T4R folks will never tire of your guys’ videos. I like that JBA added a threaded hole for the ABS bracket, my set from a couple of years ago doesn't and has the bracket zip tied to the arm. One thing I noticed is that you torqued the through bolt while it was up on jack stands… On the UCA’s I’ve installed the instructions always mentioned to torque at ride height with the wheels installed.
I think it goes without saying your guys' channel is one of the most appreciated assets on here :usa2:
Tim and I were beginning to wonder if anyone on here watches our stuff anymore lol
looks like JZiggy beat me to the punch..
thanks for the kind words guys. Tim and I were beginning to wonder if anyone on here watches our stuff anymore lol
Watch Tim and Sean's video, you have to remove the airbox and loosen the AC lines. Passenger was easier than the driver side IIRC.Any special considerations for getting the through bolt out of the passenger side?
Watch Tim and Sean's video, you have to remove the airbox and loosen the AC lines. Passenger was easier than the driver side IIRC.
Mevotech branded SPC control arms are still out there. Google MEVOTECH CMS861193 and MEVOTECH CMS861192.bringing this old thread back up, sorry.
Anyone have any issues with JBA? Highly consider it but also considering SPC. Talk me into/out of one another.
RockAuto discontinued SPC so unable to get it cheaper.
bringing this old thread back up, sorry.
Anyone have any issues with JBA? Highly consider it but also considering SPC. Talk me into/out of one another.
RockAuto discontinued SPC so unable to get it cheaper.
bringing this old thread back up, sorry.
Anyone have any issues with JBA? Highly consider it but also considering SPC. Talk me into/out of one another.
RockAuto discontinued SPC so unable to get it cheaper.
The JBA Arms comes with 3* of additional caster to correct the Caster with a lift. It's not adjustable, but once aligned, it does force the wheel further forward in the well because you run your rear arms all the way out. They also feature a replaceable ball joint. I'm really happy with mine. 285's and no rub at full lock.
Doesn’t it move the wheel closer to the firewall so that you don’t have to max out the rear adjusters? Pretty sure the only way to move the wheel forward is moving the lbj forward and keeping the upper in roughly the same spot