jbmccul's Build Thread

I bought the 2-3" and it came with two different sized u-bolts, one With that thread in the pic and another with about 1/2" above the nut. I've been thinking about mounting it perpendicular to the roof rails towards the back, where the spoiler won't touch, like most FJ's do.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that ad looks like mine. I don't see the 2-3" on Amazon though.

EDIT: nevermind, didn't see the dropdown option

Here's what mine look like now.
1D986B4A-07ED-4997-8550-50C891650B49-41900-000024A899E046D2.jpg~original


735A7833-AD44-4F54-972D-3AC2ABD25C10-41900-000024A8A11FB12E.jpg~original


03DCE776-F4A7-4298-9BF0-0A5939166C5A-41900-000024A8A4F57670.jpg~original
 
Those mounts look fine. Have you tried your local hardware store for a longer u-bolt?

Not yet, I got the mounts for free for a while back and never had a jack to put on there until today. I'm probably gonna go try to find one tomorrow.
 
Awesome!



It's only good as a come-along right now, for my truck at least. But one of my buddies is parting out his FJ so I got it really cheap. Once I find out from Jerry how much a set of sliders will be then I'll be able to use it on them

Dude check out 4xinnovations. I love mine.

e8y9aju4.jpg

dy7ymy7e.jpg

yjehy8yd.jpg
 
Don't really want to weld them on for purposes of touching them up and also if I decide to return my 4Runner to stock if I ever sell it. But the price is awesome!
 
Daytime pictures of the Hi-Lift and my new BFG decals. I'll probably only leave it up for wheeling trips but since I just got it I kinda want it to ride around on the roof for a little bit.

liveXt0zqR.jpg


liveriSeVT.jpg


liveid5BrY.jpg
 
The trips with your runner and group of other toyo friends looks like a complete blast!! Super jealous, I hope to do something like that one day. Love the pics, keep 'em coming!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,538
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top