Mlohde
New member
Hi Guys,
Its my first post here, and I thought I might post a video of my exhaust. I am not bragging about it being super loud or anything. That is not how I like my exhaust.
When I was doing research here, I couldn't find a decent video showing the noise of a 22" Magnaflow on a 4th gen T4R with the 4.0L V6. The particular model of the muffler is the Magnaflow 12586.
Here is the video:
By the way, I welded the muffler in place of the stock one. I also noticed ~1-2mpg better than before.
Its my first post here, and I thought I might post a video of my exhaust. I am not bragging about it being super loud or anything. That is not how I like my exhaust.
When I was doing research here, I couldn't find a decent video showing the noise of a 22" Magnaflow on a 4th gen T4R with the 4.0L V6. The particular model of the muffler is the Magnaflow 12586.
Here is the video:
By the way, I welded the muffler in place of the stock one. I also noticed ~1-2mpg better than before.