Mt. Elden trip

Creams0da

New member
Finally got around to posting these pictures. These were taken of my new 08' 4wd Sport on a trip to the top of Mt Elden (Flagstaff, Az).


Pictures

Whatcha think?
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice shots , pretty country out there.

In that one shot your 4R looks so blue .

How was the trail ? tough ? no issues I take it with running stock up there .

Good job !!
 
Thanks, yeah the color really came out nice on a few of those shots. I love how a little change in lighting can drastically change the appearance of the color.

The trail wasn't bad at all, gave the stock suspension a good flexing but nothing it couldn't handle. However I am looking forward to making a return trip later in the snow :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,532
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top