Newf4R
New member
7 months into the 4Runner and I'm sick of the nose dive and want some height!
I've done my research and narrowed down what I'm looking for but as I've never lifted only lowered a vehicle before I need some reassurance before I pull the trigger.
I'm looking for a subtle lift that will reduce the nose dive when braking and retain a little rake. Here's what I'm thinking.
Front - OME 884--- 2" lift standard coils (Without Top Plate Spacer which makes it 3")
Rear - OME 895E--- 1 1/2" lift Rear Coils
Above info copied from Toytec's website.
Any recommendations or advise greatly appreciated. I've even added some "before" pics to keep everyone happy.
I've done my research and narrowed down what I'm looking for but as I've never lifted only lowered a vehicle before I need some reassurance before I pull the trigger.
I'm looking for a subtle lift that will reduce the nose dive when braking and retain a little rake. Here's what I'm thinking.
Front - OME 884--- 2" lift standard coils (Without Top Plate Spacer which makes it 3")
Rear - OME 895E--- 1 1/2" lift Rear Coils
Above info copied from Toytec's website.
Any recommendations or advise greatly appreciated. I've even added some "before" pics to keep everyone happy.