New Build, Need some input

Sdurza

New member
Hey everybody, I'm a little knew to this forum stuff but I have a pretty big build I'm fixing to start.
I bought a 2006 V8 2WD SR5 Nautical Blue about 4 months ago and have been trying to figure out the best route to take when lifting it.

Front Suspension: 9in
Maxtrac 4in Spindle Lift
Bilstein 5100's 0-2.5 Adjustable
2.5in Strut Spacer

Rear Suspension: 6in
3in Heavy Lift Coil OME
2.5in Coil Spacer

I know I'm going to have to extend the break lines in the front, but I'm not sure about a diff drop.

Just want some input to see what y'all think, Is there anything you'd change?

I'm going for a total of 9in in the front and 6in in the rear. It'll be leave with about 12 inches between the top of the tire to the fender.

i already have Wheels and Tires, 35x14.5r24 AMP Attack M/Ts on TIS 544bm 24x14s with a -76 offset
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Which arms would you recommend? And thanks for replying, I’m really excited to start with this, I’ve aready tinted the windows and I finished my headliner a couple weeks ago!
 

Attachments

  • BD1FFE38-41DE-45FE-A144-3BC97AE78609.jpg
    BD1FFE38-41DE-45FE-A144-3BC97AE78609.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 205
You probably already know this but you may need a body mount chop to run 35”s. Are you doing a body lift as well as suspension 2.5”?
 
I haven’t considered a body lift. Where would that give me more clearence? And I have already planned for the bodymount chop. I’ve got my welder at the ready
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top