New guy from Houston area

Mrvmax

Junior Member
I have been coming here for a while for info, but finally joined. I have 2 5th gen, a 2019 that my wife drives and a 2023 (both are 4wd). I plan on keeping both of these until they no longer run or are no longer worth repairing. Both have under 50k on them right now and I am doing some maintenance/upgrades to them to keep them going for years to come.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have been coming here for a while for info, but finally joined. I have 2 5th gen, a 2019 that my wife drives and a 2023 (both are 4wd). I plan on keeping both of these until they no longer run or are no longer worth repairing. Both have under 50k on them right now and I am doing some maintenance/upgrades to them to keep them going for years to come.
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you’ve got two great 5th gens, and keeping both under 50k miles gives you a lot of life left. I like your approach of staying on top of maintenance and doing upgrades now rather than waiting for problems to come up. Hopefully both of them serve you and your wife reliably for many years!
 
Welcome. It's seems like an increasingly smaller community but the people here are good people.

Hope you stick around.
 
Which of the two vehicles do you enjoy driving the most, and what kind of upgrades have you done to them so far?
They are both equal, not many mods. My wife’s will stay stock, I installed an oil bypass filter on mine to extend my oil changes a bit. I had to swap out the front skid plate to do that. Mine gets beat up, I do a lot fo highway driving. My next upgrade is tires, I need to see which ones are popular here.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,330
Messages
3,554,224
Members
248,042
Latest member
SWFLnewbie

Trending content

Back
Top