New ride

Khjphoto

New member
Ohhhhh, which to take today, the Runner or....
 

Attachments

  • A27C7650-9242-4961-B202-B9668620560C.jpeg
    A27C7650-9242-4961-B202-B9668620560C.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 134
  • CC2A8045-9A0C-4A99-9D8F-41D8CED1A671.jpg
    CC2A8045-9A0C-4A99-9D8F-41D8CED1A671.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 130
  • E6D512C7-3850-41D1-BCD3-CCACF64A6D3D.jpg
    E6D512C7-3850-41D1-BCD3-CCACF64A6D3D.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 144
Register to hide this ad
Pretty neat. I stored a Ural for a while, and had use of it. that was really different. You learn real quick to keep some weight in the side car. I had never seen an Indian done that way. Is that factory? Sure looks like it.
 
Pretty neat. I stored a Ural for a while, and had use of it. that was really different. You learn real quick to keep some weight in the side car. I had never seen an Indian done that way. Is that factory? Sure looks like it.


Thank you! No, not factory. Sidecar is built by Hannigan Motorsports in KY.
They do a nice job.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top