Offical 2011/2012 Snow Pics

:iagree:

I want to snowmobile.

Last time this year we were at something like 170% of rain fall. Haven't had a drop of rain in Dec. Time to dig out the mountain bike.
 
ok so i know its not a 4runner, but its a truck, and they are/were the same back then so...

IMAG1184.jpg~original

IMAG1182.jpg~original

IMAG1175.jpg~original

IMAG1172.jpg~original

IMAG1181.jpg~original

IMAG1162.jpg~original

IMAG1163.jpg~original

IMAG1195.jpg~original

IMAG1194.jpg~original
 
Im happy with anything at this point! Maybe 6".
 

Attachments

  • 4runner 031-small.jpg
    4runner 031-small.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 2,708
  • 4runner 064-small.jpg
    4runner 064-small.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,243
We got 22" in SW Littleton and then another 5" a couple of days later.

P1020093.jpg~original


P1020113.jpg~original


Our backyard actually slopes down a couple of feet right off the patio but with drifting the backyard got deep.
P1020108.jpg~original


P1020096.jpg~original
 
Man, this is only my second winter with my 4R and we didn't get much snow after I bought it last Jan and we haven't gotten ANY snow yet this year here in KC. There is a chance for some Sunday, I sure hope it materializes, I'm freaking jealous!!

So far, I drove my lowered S60 R in WAAAY deeper snow than my 4R has ever been in, ha!
 
Colorado Should be leading the way with the recent snow.

I would have had some great pictures of me getting stuck in Eastern El Paso County, Co. I didnt bring my camera. I was out there to pull a friend out of a drift/ditch. When I got there it was easy 2-3Ft drifts i was running through (Duratracs+3ft snow drifts=No contest, you cant stop them!). I was stopped by a massive 4 footer in the middle of the fricking road. My SW bumper took a lot of the initial hit. I was to much for the 4Runner. I couldnt plow through it, so we turned around and found another way home.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top