Offical 3rd gen BS thread

384774_336533873043476_336320923064771_1225531_1986571461_n.jpg

386445_340150036015193_336320923064771_1236893_1578854381_n.jpg

400987_351891641507699_336320923064771_1266817_82986947_n.jpg

419372_353426734687523_336320923064771_1270964_1296710541_n.jpg

425560_350380864992110_336320923064771_1263625_1826693789_n.jpg

408573_336460933050770_336320923064771_1225357_616762838_n.jpg

396833_347234201973443_336320923064771_1256150_2047439361_n.jpg

408327_340674285962768_336320923064771_1238040_374506724_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 384774_336533873043476_336320923064771_1225531_1986571461_n.jpg
    384774_336533873043476_336320923064771_1225531_1986571461_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 631
  • 386445_340150036015193_336320923064771_1236893_1578854381_n.jpg
    386445_340150036015193_336320923064771_1236893_1578854381_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 634
  • 400987_351891641507699_336320923064771_1266817_82986947_n.jpg
    400987_351891641507699_336320923064771_1266817_82986947_n.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 702
  • 419372_353426734687523_336320923064771_1270964_1296710541_n.jpg
    419372_353426734687523_336320923064771_1270964_1296710541_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,574
  • 425560_350380864992110_336320923064771_1263625_1826693789_n.jpg
    425560_350380864992110_336320923064771_1263625_1826693789_n.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 871
  • 408573_336460933050770_336320923064771_1225357_616762838_n.jpg
    408573_336460933050770_336320923064771_1225357_616762838_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 878
  • 396833_347234201973443_336320923064771_1256150_2047439361_n.jpg
    396833_347234201973443_336320923064771_1256150_2047439361_n.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 611
  • 408327_340674285962768_336320923064771_1238040_374506724_n.jpg
    408327_340674285962768_336320923064771_1238040_374506724_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 737
frustrated

So I live in a cold climate. when stuff melts on the roof and then re-freezes my doors are Frozen shut from the upper weather stripping and door.

anybody have any ideas? I keep the weather stripping clean best I can. afraid I will rip my door handle off when this happens.
 
So I live in a cold climate. when stuff melts on the roof and then re-freezes my doors are Frozen shut from the upper weather stripping and door.

anybody have any ideas? I keep the weather stripping clean best I can. afraid I will rip my door handle off when this happens.

spray your door seals with silicone, works for me
 
I really need to stop riding my XR like it's a sport bike. A couple too many close calls in La Habra Heights this morning....
 
:ybrick::biggrin2: I'd hate to ask how you, "came across" "This Here" video :lol:


PS: Congrats on your 2k Post :banana:

oh a while back when i was overseas i ran across his series, some truly epic and funny stuff, kept us laughing for hours!


...how we gonna handle this?...
 
No court addresses. What do I do with it?

Well, you first ask yourself how some "fake" red light camera ticket took a picture of you, and had your address.

If I were you, I would pay it, or contact whoever sent it to you.

Keep in mind that only a half dozen people on this site are lawyers. I doubt anyone in this thread fall into that half dozen.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top