BigFishAllDay
New member
I remembered seeing some discussion of exhaust sound clips a few pages back, so I figured why not?
So I live in a cold climate. when stuff melts on the roof and then re-freezes my doors are Frozen shut from the upper weather stripping and door.
anybody have any ideas? I keep the weather stripping clean best I can. afraid I will rip my door handle off when this happens.
in celebration of my 2000th post id like to share this with my fellow T4R owners
in celebration of my 2000th post id like to share this with my fellow T4R owners
Red light Camera's are BS
check to see if the ticket listed court addresses if not its fake, i've reciveved ton of those, i cut out the pictures and keep it as my headshots.It's bs to pay a red light camera ticket.
:ybrick::biggrin2: I'd hate to ask how you, "came across" "This Here" video :lol:
PS: Congrats on your 2k Post :banana:
check to see if the ticket listed court addresses if not its fake, i've reciveved ton of those, i cut out the pictures and keep it as my headshots.
No court addresses. What do I do with it?