Part identification help

mlaginess

New member
I could use some help.

In the attached photo, what is the name of the brackets? bonus points for a part number. They connect the radiator to the frame on the bottom. And the skid (sr5) bolts into them. I need one.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 241
Register to hide this ad
I could use some help.

In the attached photo, what is the name of the brackets? bonus points for a part number. They connect the radiator to the frame on the bottom. And the skid (sr5) bolts into them. I need one.

Thanks!

I don’t have a chassis frame reinforcement bracket but I have a new OEM skid if you need one of those as well!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top