quick question

DMC91187

New member
08' V6, Im planning on extending the rear diff. breather the tranny/transfer case breathers are already ran into the engine compartment correct?

thanks all.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
You should see two breathers clipped onto the the inside of the driver-side fender and, from what I remember, one is for the front diff and the other is for the tranny/t-case. I put my rear breather up in the jack storage cubby.

You might want to go through this thread... http://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-roading-home-monst4rs/123-breather-install.html My posts are on page 7 (#100 and #102). One thing I'll add is that on a road trip from Colorado to Indiana in the middle of the summer running AC with "recirc" on, I noticed the faint smell of gear oil. Just clicking "recirc" off every so often cleared it out instantly. That was the only time I've ever smelled it though.
 
You should see two breathers clipped onto the the inside of the driver-side fender and, from what I remember, one is for the front diff and the other is for the tranny/t-case. I put my rear breather up in the jack storage cubby.

You might want to go through this thread... http://www.toyota-4runner.org/off-roading-home-monst4rs/123-breather-install.html My posts are on page 7 (#100 and #102). One thing I'll add is that on a road trip from Colorado to Indiana in the middle of the summer running AC with "recirc" on, I noticed the faint smell of gear oil. Just clicking "recirc" off every so often cleared it out instantly. That was the only time I've ever smelled it though.

Cool thaks man!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top