Recently bought a 2002 4 runner

Sisa3132

New member
So i recently bought a new 2002 4 runner. I have replaced the the throttle body, speed sensor and o2 sensor. I still have brake light, abs, trac off, vsc trac, and engine light on. Im get getting code po500 code. (Vehicle speed sensor A). Does anyone know what could be wrong?
 
Register to hide this ad
So i recently bought a new 2002 4 runner. I have replaced the the throttle body, speed sensor and o2 sensor. I still have brake light, abs, trac off, vsc trac, and engine light on. Im get getting code po500 code. (Vehicle speed sensor A). Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Some have solved this issue by replacing the abs ecu in the passenger kick panel from eBay etc but in addition to your symptoms they also had their speedometer not working.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top