Hi y’all,
I wanted to share some pics of my 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited — V8, 4x4, 7-passenger with the factory 3rd-row seating.
I’ve enjoyed this 4Runner for the last six years, but I’m thinking about selling it, so I figured I’d share some pics with you guys and get your thoughts.
Has anyone seen one with this combination for sale lately? I’m trying to figure out what a fair asking price would be. It has a clean title, no rust, has never been abused, and runs great with no known issues. All the major maintenance has been taken care of within the last 40K miles, including the documented timing belt service.
I know there are plenty of 4th gens out there, but I don’t see many Limited V8 4x4s with the factory 3rd row. I’d be interested to hear what you guys think it’s worth in today’s market.
Thanks!
I wanted to share some pics of my 2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited — V8, 4x4, 7-passenger with the factory 3rd-row seating.
I’ve enjoyed this 4Runner for the last six years, but I’m thinking about selling it, so I figured I’d share some pics with you guys and get your thoughts.
Has anyone seen one with this combination for sale lately? I’m trying to figure out what a fair asking price would be. It has a clean title, no rust, has never been abused, and runs great with no known issues. All the major maintenance has been taken care of within the last 40K miles, including the documented timing belt service.
I know there are plenty of 4th gens out there, but I don’t see many Limited V8 4x4s with the factory 3rd row. I’d be interested to hear what you guys think it’s worth in today’s market.
Thanks!
Attachments
-
Left side small.jpg440 KB · Views: 5 -
Front small.jpg329.9 KB · Views: 1 -
Right side small.jpg393.9 KB · Views: 1 -
Engine small.jpg311.4 KB · Views: 1 -
4x4 and Kenwood radio small .jpg256.9 KB · Views: 0 -
heated seats and Downhill Assist Control small.jpg344.3 KB · Views: 1 -
Front Seats small.jpg294.2 KB · Views: 1 -
Rear Seats small.jpg249 KB · Views: 1 -
Open rear liftgate with 3rd row seat up small.jpg311.5 KB · Views: 1