Something a little different...

Register to hide this ad
Indoor trains are more my preference, but the winters here are terrible.

enhance
 
Wow!! That is awesome!!! How long did it take you to build? Also how does it hold up to the weather being exposed year round?

Thanks! I started on it at the beginning of 2006, and it took two and a half years to get to the point where I had a complete loop of track and could run trains. At that time the "mountains" were not entirely finished, some bridges were just boards, and there were only two small buildings.

Currently it's still on ongoing project. I'm in the process of adding lights to the buildings as well as some interior details were they might be visible. There are still several buildings and mines to create as well. I also made the miniature plants, and have a lot more of those to do, and many other details. So it'll keep me busy for a long time. :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top