Spotted thread!

Haha did you see me? I was in the black BMW. I was like staring at you but wasn't sure who the F^%$ it was lol.


I always look for your 4Runner or S2K in the area your where you text me saying you see me in my NSX but never see you. Didn't know you had a BMW too so I guess I'll have to look for that too now LOL

Haha I don't work near there anymore. I work off the 405/5 and Bake so I never go that way anymore.

I work just north of there in Foothill Ranch. We should get lunch someday.
 
Haha did you see me? I was in the black BMW. I was like staring at you but wasn't sure who the F^%$ it was lol.

giphy.gif
 
Nice seeing another T4R member at Demello's this afternoon. I was the guy with the white 4th gen that you parked beside-you were getting new shocks installed and getting a rental from Enterprise (if I overheard correctly?). Anyways, I had to run or I would have chatted a bit. Thought I'd say hi here since I hadn't managed to earlier.
 
I always look for your 4Runner or S2K in the area your where you text me saying you see me in my NSX but never see you. Didn't know you had a BMW too so I guess I'll have to look for that too now LOL



I work just north of there in Foothill Ranch. We should get lunch someday.

Let's get lunch someday. You won't see me in the 4Runner or S2K because I sold them. I got into an accident in my BMW last Saturday and it may be a total loss /: waiting to hear back from insurance. Currently i'm in a smart car lol.
 
Let's get lunch someday. You won't see me in the 4Runner or S2K because I sold them. I got into an accident in my BMW last Saturday and it may be a total loss /: waiting to hear back from insurance. Currently i'm in a smart car lol.

I hope you didn't sell the 4Runner and the S2K to get that BMW. I had one and it was a piece of sh*t that had all kinds of problems. I lemon lawed the POS and got my dream car, the NSX.:trophy: I will never sell either my 4Runner or my NSX!!! The 2 times I bought something other than a Japanese vehicle I regretted it big time, only Japanese vehicles for me!!

I'll text you soon to setup lunch or maybe a beer and food after work.
 
Yesterday (Monday, 7/31/2017), IKEA in Costa Mesa.
806056669286369472-account_id=1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 806056669286369472-account_id=1.jpg
    806056669286369472-account_id=1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 545
Saw a silver 10-13 TE yesterday around 7 with blacked out grill, icon suspension, aftermarket rails and Gobi ladder. Going up la mirada Blvd.
 
Spotted a couple today. White 4th gen with glass on the front headed north on the 241 this morning when I was headed south, and black 4th gen with an awning on the roof rack, stuck in traffic about 520 on the 241 north when I was headed home.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Spottted parked in front of Yoshinoya on Western Ave & Redondo Beach Blvd in Gardena.

Red 4Runner with Sand color wheels, ladder, rooftop rack, maybe a spare on the back i dont remember. drove by too fast to beat the light.
 
saw a white 4th gen with a roof basket on the 405N this morning around 545. got off at euclid, i think.
 
Spotted a MGM 5th gen with rack & ladder yesterday around 9am on the 15 pm the way to Vegas. Also, spotted a super white 5th gen at Top Golf with light bar and Level 8 wheels.
 
Blue 5th gen with rims and a lift, plate said OVRLND7(?) at brookhurst and chapman in Garden Grove. I made a uturn around you in the Jeep.
 
spotted IG user [MENTION=173067]mrdadventure[/MENTION] / ADV RNR in his rad 5th gen on the 395 south today. yo!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,378
Messages
3,554,525
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top