TheeMikeB Build Thread

Very cool, I love those old 80's yotas. I've been entertaining trying to trade my 4unner for a DC 1st gen Tundra. I love them and it would be nice to have a truck bed. You had one right? Thoughts?

I didn't have a DC I had the extra cab. I loved that truck, and the V8 is awesome. I am liking the idea of now having a truck bed, up until I sold my tundra I always had pickups so it is weird for me to NOT have one.

DCs Tundra's are big why not a DC Taco? Just enough bed and still room for the fam.
 
Well i'm heartbroken... the guy I traded my rig with ended up rolling it :(

IMG_5079_zpsa7gqat4n.jpg~original


IMG_5083_zpsq1188szl.jpg~original


IMG_5082_zpslobxyivl.jpg~original
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top