Tire rub

kenlainpro_

New member
So I have a spacer lift on my truck right now and my tires rub when I turn to the left and I've tried to cut the plastic but now I've run out of places to cut. Is there anything I can do? Will I have to get a different lift (suspension or body lift)?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 223
Register to hide this ad
So I have a spacer lift on my truck right now and my tires rub when I turn to the left and I've tried to cut the plastic but now I've run out of places to cut. Is there anything I can do? Will I have to get a different lift (suspension or body lift)?
Which lift, and what size tires?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top