Trail decal

thelouv

New member
So I'm goofing around with fonts to maybe have a custom Trail decal made to put on my truck. What r your thoughts on preferences here?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,889
Register to hide this ad
I have had great luck finding sick fonts on 1001fonts.com

Those are neat. I've been tossing around changing up some stuff on my runner
 
How comes?

Cause I can. At least hopefully can. A lot of vehicle mfgrs are suing decal companies for copyright issues. Just try to get a national decal company to cut you a Ford oval. Hope I don't get an email from Toyota lawyers. I swear guys, I'm gonna trace this on vinyl and cut it by hand just to put it in my pinstripe.
 
Winner winner. Wife wants 5. So... Will work on it this weekend maybe. Replacing the fleur de lis we have now.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,010
What trail was it that you conquered? That's what I'd wanna know if I saw the sticker.

Sorry, I've just had several tuner cars throughout my life and seeing decals on cars because you "can" makes me spew alittle in my mouth at this point.
 
What trail was it that you conquered? That's what I'd wanna know if I saw the sticker.

Sorry, I've just had several tuner cars throughout my life and seeing decals on cars because you "can" makes me spew alittle in my mouth at this point.

Can say it cause I do it. My other "Trail edition" vehicle pictured here helping a buddy out. And I "can" cause I'm the guy who sells the appearance pkg to the dealers! Unfortunately I don't get $3k for it tho.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top