UCA Uniball Replacement

mtbtim

Elite Member
Hey Dudes,

If you have a set of aftermarket upper control arms with uniball joints and the joints are due for a replacement, this video will show you how to swap them out. We feature two tools in the video. One comes from Total Chaos which is a specific tool made to replace uniball joints. The other tool is a press sleeve kit that can be used for a multitude of jobs like wheel bearing replacements and control arm bushing replacements. The press sleeve kit is a much better value for anyone who already does press work or plans to do press work in the future. The Total Chaos tool costs $100. The press sleeve kit currently costs $107 via Amazon. It's a no-brainer to me to get the press sleeve kit because of it's extensive functionality, but I'll let you decide which tool to buy.

 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for another great how-to Timmy!

I recently purchased a press kit as a direct result of using your vids
to prep for a pending front wheel bearing service. Much appreciated!
 
Thanks for another great how-to Timmy!

I recently purchased a press kit as a direct result of using your vids
to prep for a pending front wheel bearing service. Much appreciated!

Hope you got a good hydraulic press, I've pressed out a few spindles and they all gave my 20 ton a run for it's money :boxing:
 
Hope you got a good hydraulic press, I've pressed out a few spindles and they all gave my 20 ton a run for it's money :boxing:

HF's finest 20T! :lmao:

I am always amazed how well a PNW vehicle ages, but I am fully
ready to accept my fate when it come to these front bearings...
 
Hope you got a good hydraulic press, I've pressed out a few spindles and they all gave my 20 ton a run for it's money :boxing:

My HF 20 ton press has never failed me and I've done lots of wheel bearings with it. I don't really think people need anything more.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top