Uca’s

Register to hide this ad
Edited to change camber to caster:

I have a 4th gen, and I bought the Camburg-copy eBay specials. So far, they’re working fine. I replaced my LCAs as well, but not because of my lift. (The camber/caster adjusters were rusty.)

I bought aftermarket UCAs because I couldn’t get enough caster with my stock UCAs. The alignment shop I go to says you can never have too much caster. I had asked them to try and get me 4°, and they said they always maximize caster when they do alignments. Besides doing alignments, they’re also a full service suspension shop.
 
Last edited:
I have a 4th gen, and I bought the Camburg-copy eBay specials. So far, they’re working fine. I replaced my LCAs as well, but not because of my lift. (The camber/caster adjusters were rusty.)

I bought aftermarket UCAs because I couldn’t get enough camber with my stock UCAs. The alignment shop I go to says you can never have too much camber. I had asked them to try and get me 4°, and they said they always maximize camber when they do alignments. Besides doing alignments, they’re also a full service suspension shop.


Caster is the number you want around 4 or more not camber. Just didn’t want anyone to get confused.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have a 4th gen, and I bought the Camburg-copy eBay specials. So far, they’re working fine. I replaced my LCAs as well, but not because of my lift. (The camber/caster adjusters were rusty.)

I bought aftermarket UCAs because I couldn’t get enough camber with my stock UCAs. The alignment shop I go to says you can never have too much camber. I had asked them to try and get me 4°, and they said they always maximize camber when they do alignments. Besides doing alignments, they’re also a full service suspension shop.

Mind sharing who your shop is?
 
No problem! Hope you find a good alignment shop, that can always get interesting!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The alignment shop I go to is excellent. The first time I went there, they were correcting an alignment done by another mechanic.

The caster/camber mix up was my mistake when typing my post. The alignment shop I go to definitely knows the difference between camber and caster! They never said to maximize camber.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,532
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top