Video Thread

mistersnowman97

New member
Just thought I'd throw it out there..
There's picture threads, I know, but I really love watching everyone wheelin in action! Love to watch those videos but they're really hard to find good ones on youtube. I especially love watching the rigs I see on the forum in action.
Post up your videos!
 
Register to hide this ad
I think that this should be limited to videos shot by the owners, or of the owners 4Runners.

So with that - here's one from the George Washington National Forest. My wife driving The Honey Badger up the area I call "The Ledges". It's a lot steeper than the video makes it out to be.



Here's the same spot - different day - with my son driving down "The Ledges".



Random shots taken at Rausch Creek PA



More video from Rausch Creek PA - when The Honey Badger was still bone stock

 
Last edited:
Here's a few weeks back. Me and a buddy were climbing some trails around this area and right when we left splashed in some mud. Man it was bouncy lol my head was smackin the roof.


the aftermath.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top