Video Thread

Good move. Looked super sketch when your buddy went across it and was going sideways!

Ya that's. [MENTION=93300]GhostRing[/MENTION] and with having my daughter in the truck and bald tires I think that we both decided to stop and then we. ( I got stuck and he got stuck getting me out )but we got stuck like. 10 min later
 
amazing!! where in the sierras was this?

hkWaLXt.jpg


VERY VERY Rough mapping. The destinations are listed int he video description and a detailed photography post is coming soon. :reddance:
 
I am enjoying this thread! As soon as I get my camera back I will try to get some wheeling vids on here. I sport the stock suspension so it wont be awesome like the others but it will be in good fun :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top