Visor compatibility question for 2003 Sport Grey

alia176

Senior Member
Fellas,

I'm in search of a new driver side grey visor and the internet is producing a whole ton of options. Trouble is, I see lots of part numbers and the prices vary drastically. My current unit does have a light bulb in it but I can do w/o it if it saves me money.

The correct p/n for my exact unit is: 74320-35890-B0 and according to the Village toyota parts site, the cost is $182.96 :redbrick:. However, there seems to be other visors that may fit the application.

Should I be simply looking at a Stone Grey LH visor and call it good?

Flea bay is also producing few visor options, in the grey color.

Confused!
 

Attachments

  • visor.JPG
    visor.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 635
Register to hide this ad
Apparently I've stumped everyone! LOL!!

Anyway, the correct visor with the light is 7432035890B0 and runs $182.96.
But, I ordered 7432035A00B0 for $60 and it does NOT come with a light.

No more banging my head on the visor now! :whoo:

Hopefully this thread will help others.
 

Attachments

  • 102_6664.jpg
    102_6664.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 564
  • 102_6667.jpg
    102_6667.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 661
Does anyone know if there is a replacement LED on superbrightleds for the visor? The only one I can find online is THIS ONE that VLEDS sells. I am already about to order some other LEDs from superbright, so if I can save on shipping I'd like to order this from them as well.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,606
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top