What should be a good price for my 2004, Limited Edition V8, 4x4 with third-row seating? Testing the waters to sell it.

Aprilia74

New member
2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 Limited — 7 Passenger / 3rd Row — Clean title California Car

As you know, finding one of these is getting harder and harder. I recently did a nationwide search for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 with the factory 3rd-row seating, and I couldn't find another one comparable to this one.

This has been a California car its entire life and has never been off-road.

I purchased it from a California dealer in 2020 after the previous owner, who had owned it since new, traded it in. I've owned it ever since. Since purchasing it, I've only put approximately 12,000 miles on it in six years — about 2,000 miles per year.

This has basically been my weekend vehicle. I use it to take my mountain bike or dirt bike to the local mountains in Ventura County. It has never been used for serious off-roading.

Current mileage: 242,000 miles

One of the biggest positives is the documented maintenance that was performed by the previous owner at approximately 200,000 miles:

  • Timing belt
  • Timing belt tensioner
  • Water pump
  • Cam seals
  • Crank seal
  • Valve cover gaskets
  • Valve adjustment
  • Spark plugs
The work was approximately $2,200, and I have the receipts.

  • 2UZ-FE V8 engine
  • flow master muffler
  • 3” lift
  • BILSTEIN B8 5100 shocks
  • 33’ BG Goodridge tires, with 17’ bronze rims
  • Bluetooth radio
  • no rust
  • I have both 3rd-row seats, but I only use one
 

Attachments

  • Left side small.jpg
    Left side small.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 9
  • Front small.jpg
    Front small.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Right side small.jpg
    Right side small.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Front Seats small.jpg
    Front Seats small.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Rear Seats small.jpg
    Rear Seats small.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 2
  • Engine small.jpg
    Engine small.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Open rear liftgate with 3rd row folded seat small.jpg
    Open rear liftgate with 3rd row folded seat small.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Open rear liftgate with 3rd row seat up small.jpg
    Open rear liftgate with 3rd row seat up small.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 2
Register to hide this ad
2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 Limited — 7 Passenger / 3rd Row — Clean title California Car

As you know, finding one of these is getting harder and harder. I recently did a nationwide search for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 4x4 with the factory 3rd-row seating, and I couldn't find another one comparable to this one.

This has been a California car its entire life and has never been off-road.

I purchased it from a California dealer in 2020 after the previous owner, who had owned it since new, traded it in. I've owned it ever since. Since purchasing it, I've only put approximately 12,000 miles on it in six years — about 2,000 miles per year.

This has basically been my weekend vehicle. I use it to take my mountain bike or dirt bike to the local mountains in Ventura County. It has never been used for serious off-roading.

Current mileage: 242,000 miles

One of the biggest positives is the documented maintenance that was performed by the previous owner at approximately 200,000 miles:

  • Timing belt
  • Timing belt tensioner
  • Water pump
  • Cam seals
  • Crank seal
  • Valve cover gaskets
  • Valve adjustment
  • Spark plugs
The work was approximately $2,200, and I have the receipts.

  • 2UZ-FE V8 engine
  • flow master muffler
  • 3” lift
  • BILSTEIN B8 5100 shocks
  • 33’ BG Goodridge tires, with 17’ bronze rims
  • Bluetooth radio
  • no rust
  • I have both 3rd-row seats, but I only use one
Wow that's an awesome rig
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,350
Messages
3,554,337
Members
248,051
Latest member
vemderglade

Trending content

Back
Top