What's my 4runner worth?

TimmyC

New member
Hey everyone - I purchased a 2014 base SR5 4runner in December. Has 8,200 miles and the only mods are N-Fab bars and weather tech mats. I've come to the conclusion that I want a car and am looking to sell. Any idea what a fair asking price would be? It's silver exterior with gray cloth interior.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey everyone - I purchased a 2014 base SR5 4runner in December. Has 8,200 miles and the only mods are N-Fab bars and weather tech mats. I've come to the conclusion that I want a car and am looking to sell. Any idea what a fair asking price would be? It's silver exterior with gray cloth interior.
Not trying to come off as a d!ck, but there's this website....kbb.com. it will tell you all the info you need...
 
check out nada.com as well

Personally I would pull those N-fabs and weathertechs to sell them on the forum here.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top