Which HVAC light is Out?

Texas8668

New member
Is the light below that's out in the image the 90010-09015 bulb type? I'm looking at all the examples of replacing these, thanks for those BTW, and I think that is the correct part.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94E8OrR0cmEM244aEFGLVpCajQ/view?usp=sharing

Should I do anything else to the dash since I'll have to open it up anyway to replace this? Light is labeled "TEMP" and is on the left side of the center cluster of lights. The button for the light looks identical to the one that says "PASS TEMP". ...Sitting at my desk and want to order this thing.
 
Register to hide this ad
I think it might be a 90010-09016 instead.

.
 

Attachments

  • 57b5c021.jpg
    57b5c021.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 290
This graph is super helpful. Looking at this I'm leaning towards B in the image above as well. Thanks techno.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top