Which wheels

which wheels

  • Fuel Zephyr in candy red

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Method Roost (possible powdercoat color change)

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • SCS Rays 10 (gunmetal)

    Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Icon Alloy Rebound

    Votes: 12 30.8%

  • Total voters
    39

t009166

New member
Hello all :yo:,
I currently have 18x9's and my BFG's will need to be replaced in the next 60-90 days. I am looking to possibly go down to 17" and get some KM3's so my question is centered around the wheel choice. I think I have narrowed down my choices but also am open to suggestions.

Now, the red ones, I saw at Overland Expo West and were amazing in person and i liked how different they looked. They are not available yet, but are on my list.

I have a pic of all my choices and also a pic of what my rig looks like now:
1. Fuel Zephyr in candy red
2. Method Roost in bronze but I may powdercoat them another color
3. SCS Rays 10 in gunmetal
4. Icon rebound

I like the deep lip look but it is not a necessity. thanks in advance!

41866523500_22f6a225dd_o.png


my rig:
29803897678_56ac14646b_o.png


43673817571_f72b7e846c_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
ICON Rebound wheels

I have the ICON Rebound. They come in a 17x8.5", 0" offset. I really like them, they're rating for a higher loading than most and they look good on my 2015 MGM T4R. The SCS look good to me too.
:drum:
 
XD holeshots?

what about XD holeshots. I would definitely powdercoat these another color as they only come in black.
xd_xd1297_17x9-1512-062-00-1000.jpg
 
I didn't vote because there wasn't a "none of the above" option.

:drum:
 
Last edited:
If you have a suggestion I am open to those too.

It's a tough one because I don't like a lot of aftermarket wheels these days. Seems like everything has faux beadlocks and those drive me crazy for some reason.

I'm actually a big fan of the stock trail wheels.

But to each their own. I was (mostly) making a joke.
 
F5’s Stealthcustomwheels

If I decide to change out my Pro wheels I was leaning towards black F5’s Stealthcustomwheels!! I had the 6’s on my Tacoma.
 
Please don't get fake beadlocks, that is some poser shit.

I hate fake beadlocks too, but I don't know why all the wheel makers love it so much. But with that being said, quality wheels still fall to this. But I do love my ray 10s.

OP, glad your optimistic about getting a set of scs, mine took about a year before I scored my set.

 
I hate fake beadlocks too, but I don't know why all the wheel makers love it so much. But with that being said, quality wheels still fall to this. But I do love my ray 10s.



OP, glad your optimistic about getting a set of scs, mine took about a year before I scored my set.






+1 on the RAY10’s I love mine. Get what you like don’t listen to others who may not like them or just can’t score them [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It’s horrible but friends don’t let friends run fake beadlocks.

Sorry, I know it limits things these days but black wheels and fake locks are played out.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top