• If you plan to post to Classified forums, you must follow these rules, or your post will be deleted.

    1. Thread title must include at a minimum: FS or FT, Item(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th gen), Price and Location. For Example: FS: 4th GEN Carpet Floor Mats - Tan, $50 Denver, CO.
    2. All Threads must contain the following information
      • What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.)
      • Condition
      • Price/What you want to trade for
      • Location of item
      • At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade
    3. No "Feeler" Threads - Its either for sale or it isn't.
    4. Moderators lock Classified Threads that have not had any activity in 90 days or when the part is announced SOLD.
    5. Threads not complying with the rules will be deleted without notice.

WTB: 5th gen 4x4 rear anti swaybar

teotwaki

Senior Member
2018 TRD Premium OR 4x4 non-KDSS

Looking for something in the Orange County, Calif area that I can drive to and pick up. I can order one to be shipped to me for $100 but don't want to wait that long. Thanks!

Toyota part number 48812-60300
 
Register to hide this ad
2018 TRD Premium OR 4x4 non-KDSS

Looking for something in the Orange County, Calif area that I can drive to and pick up. I can order one to be shipped to me for $100 but don't want to wait that long. Thanks!

Toyota part number 48812-60300
I found a sale for the OEM swaybar from an east coast dealer plus free shipping.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top