Xm radio

Bittle4

New member
I just got my trd pro and it came with XM radio. I can only get up to channel 235 and I know there are more channels. Has anyone else experienced this?
 
Register to hide this ad
My 17 TRDORP had the 100 some channel trial. Heck I think my carry over package had around 150 channels.

Are you looking for a specific channel?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
 
I just got my trd pro and it came with XM radio. I can only get up to channel 235 and I know there are more channels. Has anyone else experienced this?

On mine it says I have to have the vehicle in park to go above channel 80. Tried that?
 
NVM I realized that XM radio goes to 235 and I was looking at the channels for Sirius radio that have even more.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top