Canazes9
New member
They look pretty durable
Yes, they look durable - that's about the nicest thing I can think of to say about them.
They reminded me of this old Wendy's commercial for some reason...
David
They look pretty durable
They look pretty durable
Oh. I just assumed because they are projector headlights, they'd have hids in them. I wasn't aware car manufacturers did that. Seems kind of dumb to me. Thanks for clearing it up.
They look pretty durable
They look pretty durable
What is a realistic price to pay for a 2014 4runner limited 4x4. The dealers in my area seem to have them at around 47-48k. That seems a few thousand above what i would expect. Any comments ?
I've noticed the same thing. I don't think the 2014 SR5 comes with that anymore, even though it lists it as a feature in the brochure, which bums me out. I'm still buying an SR5 premium though. I think it's the best bang for the buck model for 2014.
I've been eyeing these... but that picture is making me think twice about them.
Doesn't look so bad here
![]()
that price would suggest MSRP with every option package for the LE.
msrp + dest fee : $44260
automatic running boards : $1500
3rd row seating : $1365
sliding deck : $350
not including specific accessories which may bump the price even more.
you should be looking at invoice pricing for everything and get a $$$ above/below that final invoice price and NOT MSRP.
here is my breakout in pdf from the dealer : http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-gen-t4rs/140201-2014-4runner-39.html#post1503620
oh didnt notice, your in SE Region so your pricing/packages/accessories is different from the rest of the country.
Yahoo!
See #2. Sure, I don't really like the look too much but there are certainly uglier cars out there right now.
Yahoo!
See #2. Sure, I don't really like the look too much but there are certainly uglier cars out there right now.
Yahoo!
See #2. Sure, I don't really like the look too much but there are certainly uglier cars out there right now.
anyone seen a 4runner with cattle horns on the grille ?? does it look good ? or bad idea ??