transistor
New member
Longer coils for better flex off-road. Here's a video we just did of that exact lift on a 17' PRO
https://youtu.be/OXsBW7fjaL4
that looks really good!
Longer coils for better flex off-road. Here's a video we just did of that exact lift on a 17' PRO
https://youtu.be/OXsBW7fjaL4
I thought the dealer markup on TRD Pro some dealers charge was bad but then I recently went to look at a Honda minivan for the family and saw a Civic Tyoe R in the showroom. $25,000 markup on a car just under $35,000. Plus another $2500 for a trunk mat, wheel locks and nitrogen??!! Over $62,485 for a Civic??!! Nope.
I have a Cavalry with my name on it, which is supposed to arrive by boat on 4/8. Had to go to a dealer out of state, since all CA dealers are marking TRD Pros 8-10k above MSRP. Best I could find was a dealer wanting 5k over. This will be the first car I have ever purchased at MSRP, something I never thought would happen. Before now, I always managed deals well under sticker.
I guess it's a sign of the times with the demand for low volume models - i.e. Raptor, GT350, etc.
BTW, Toyota.com shows that Cavalry is no longer an option, only Black and White. I guess the entire build allotment is spoken for.
If it falls through, my trusty 3rd gen which I bought new in February, 2002 will be just fine.
Curt
Head to FL, i wanted a superwhite and every single one that came up in a 3months span that was available was Cavalry Blue! Its a case of always wanting what we cant have lol
I just had a customer do our lift on a Cavalry Blue.
First two pictures are before lift, stock TRD Pro. Last two is with 2.25/2 and BFG KO2 285/70/17.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
5th gen lift & leveling kits at Burtman Industries, ON SALE!
Again, just so you guys know, can make any custom size you want tooAlso, can do a 1.5/1 that will still fit 285's and looks great on the pro, and is the most popular.
that looks really good!
I just had a customer do our lift on a Cavalry Blue.
First two pictures are before lift, stock TRD Pro. Last two is with 2.25/2 and BFG KO2 285/70/17.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
5th gen lift & leveling kits at Burtman Industries, ON SALE!
Again, just so you guys know, can make any custom size you want tooAlso, can do a 1.5/1 that will still fit 285's and looks great on the pro, and is the most popular.
I just had a customer do our lift on a Cavalry Blue.
First two pictures are before lift, stock TRD Pro. Last two is with 2.25/2 and BFG KO2 285/70/17.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
5th gen lift & leveling kits at Burtman Industries, ON SALE!
Again, just so you guys know, can make any custom size you want tooAlso, can do a 1.5/1 that will still fit 285's and looks great on the pro, and is the most popular.
is a 2018 trd pro rare? i was told my midnight black one is 1 of 3 in canada? is that true?I find it hard to believe
The dealer I bought my 2018 Limited model here in Vancouver, shows on their website that they have a Calvary blue in stock, but I don’t know if it’s already spoken for.
Which dealer is that?
anyone have any leads on a trd pro? Located in NC but willing to travel somewhat for a good deal. Calvary blue.
Thanks
anyone have any leads on a trd pro? Located in NC but willing to travel somewhat for a good deal. Calvary blue.
Thanks