5100 Lift Question

Volley

New member
Hi all,

Yes it's another lift question. I am wondering for those of you running this lift, particularly at the 1.75 or 2.5 settings, anyone also running it with a diff drop? Necessary? Added insurance? Unnecessary?

I am asking because I've never lifted below 3" so don't know the threshold of when they may/may not be needed. And I know some will say you don't need them at all...

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Hi all,

Yes it's another lift question. I am wondering for those of you running this lift, particularly at the 1.75 or 2.5 settings, anyone also running it with a diff drop? Necessary? Added insurance? Unnecessary?

I am asking because I've never lifted below 3" so don't know the threshold of when they may/may not be needed. And I know some will say you don't need them at all...

Thanks

Not nessasary.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top