85 4runner Brodozer Wheeling

mtbtim

Elite Member
Hey Dudes,

I know this is technically not a 3rd Gen related topic but I figured some of you would get a kick out this video [MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] shot of some action at Hollister Hills Park near Gilroy, California. [MENTION=169810]calnhob[/MENTION] was in attendance as well in his 3rd Gen. Hope you enjoy it!

 
Register to hide this ad
Hey Dudes,

I know this is technically not a 3rd Gen related topic but I figured some of you would get a kick out this video [MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] shot of some action at Hollister Hills Park near Gilroy, California. [MENTION=169810]calnhob[/MENTION] was in attendance as well in his 3rd Gen. Hope you enjoy it!


Cool video! It was lookind sketchy right before it cuts away at 5:53 - glad no cameramen were sacrificed preventing a tip over!
 
Hey Dudes,

I know this is technically not a 3rd Gen related topic but I figured some of you would get a kick out this video [MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] shot of some action at Hollister Hills Park near Gilroy, California. [MENTION=169810]calnhob[/MENTION] was in attendance as well in his 3rd Gen. Hope you enjoy it!


Cool video! It was looking sketchy right before it cuts away at 5:53 - glad no cameramen were sacrificed preventing a tip over!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,558
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top