95 4runner running slower than normal

you know why it came up yesterday? because another noob like you posted on this thread yesterday.

You know man this is supposed to be a forum where guys help each other out. If your going to be a dick about it don't respond and move on brother. By the way man I've been a 4runner owner since I bought my 92 new which is probably longer than you are old so your noob crap is just that.
 
Last edited:
You know man this is supposed to be a forum where guys help each other out. If your going to be a dick about it don't respond and move on brother. By the way man I've been a 4runner owner since I bought my 92 new which is probably longer than you are old so your noob crap is just that.

Actually I bought my 1991 22re 5speed new in 91 so.......
and also bought my 1985 3b 5speed bj60 landcruiser new in 85.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top