Another wheel help thread.....please:)

240m3srt

New member
Ok so i have decided to go with 35's instead of hacking my truck apart for 37's lol. I already have the SS 1.2 kit installed and 1.5" BL on the way. I would like to run 315/75/16's or the equivalent 17-18" wheel.

As per Steve from Sonoran Steel the ONLY wheel that will work without rubbing is the 16x8" 3.5" BS Rims - Mickey Thompson Classic II part number: 368412.

Positives:
They have already been tested and are gauranteed to fit properly with no rubbing

Negatives:
-i dont like the looks of them(i prefer spokes or "D" shaped holes)
-the best price(ebay) is $588 for a set shipped
-they dont come in black and i HAVE to have black, tack on another $100-200 minimum for proper black powdercoating, now were up to $700-800 for wheels i dont even like but at lease their black:sobbing:

So, being the good internet searcher i am i thought surely their are other sets of 16x8 3.5" BS wheels....um NO...theres not. WTF!

I would really appreciates anyones help on finding an alternative. Criteria. They must be black. I would even consider a 17 or 18" wheel, i just need to know for sure they are gonna fit. Keep in mind i have a limited so yes-fender flares. I really like the KMC XD wheels, but im scared to spend $2000 or so on wheels and tires w/o knowing if they will fit for sure. Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top