BOFFROAD Build Thread

Nice 4R.. nice job on the spraying the frame. You sprayed everything but it looks really good. I need to do this also, I'm getting rust on a cali car for just seeing snow 2 times a year.
 
Do you have any pictures of part numbers for them? Would like to see for when I install mime.

In Home depot's hardware section, the washers weren't with all the other washers. They were with the spacer stuff in a drawer labeled spacer washers.
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 869
Put together my own diff drop kit. I used standard grade 8 hardware. Bought 1 inch blocks of aluminum from a place that recycles metal.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,020
  • IMG_2255.jpg
    IMG_2255.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMG_2259.jpg
    IMG_2259.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,011
50" LED Light Bar
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1 2.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 926
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 941
Had an awesome time in Gorman with some friends of mine and some tacoma world guys [MENTION=119341]overfedfish[/MENTION] [MENTION=123332]Drunner97[/MENTION] and [MENTION=136943]Anthony250[/MENTION]f. I hope to go to Anza Borrego for 2 nights at the end of this month if not in May.
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 932
  • IMG_2864.jpg
    IMG_2864.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 934
  • IMG_2866.jpg
    IMG_2866.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_2870.jpg
    IMG_2870.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_9478.jpg
    IMG_9478.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_9479.jpg
    IMG_9479.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_9482.jpg
    IMG_9482.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 921
Last edited:
Had an awesome time in Gorman with some friends of mine and some tacoma world guys [MENTION=119341]overfedfish[/MENTION] @dtaco06 and [MENTION=136943]Anthony250[/MENTION]f. I hope to go to Anza Borrego for 2 nights at the end of this month if not in May.

I'm drunner97 over here :bounce: Contemplating changing my handles to be the same across both sites because I get lost in the mix a lot from site to site.
 
Wheels and tire are on! :roll:

Wheels: 17x9" MB 352 BKMTXX
Tires: 285/70/17 BF Goodrich KM2
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 829
  • IMG_2994.jpg
    IMG_2994.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 824

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,532
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top