olliechristopher
New member
I don't blame you, but ultimately I made the decision because I don't think these prices are going anywhere soon, I think they will be similar if and when the 6th gens are released, and I want nothing to do with buying a new model until the first mid-generation redesign. My daily driver is also nearing some major repairs so I figured I would cut my losses before I get stuck without an option
That's fair and I don't blame you one bit. I'm in a position that I can wait it out with what I already have. And boy you make a great point. The reality is we don't know how long this is going to last. It almost like gas prices. They go up fast but come down slow.