Cleve's 97 4Runner

I'll keep that in mine when I get rid of the break in oil. Thanks.

Skids are done
null_zps25ba6c27.jpg~original


null_zpsd8de5bd8.jpg~original

That place looks so familiar. Where were these pics taken? Looks like Yodahog (where my first lift was installed). Normally I wouldn't think so. But the fact that you're in Cleveland makes it possible.
 
Not too much going on but plans are brewing... Got a new set of Eibach 650# coils in and placed an order for seals, heims, and bushings for my SAW 2.0 rebuild. I'm on the lookout for a set of OME 891 for the rear. Hoping the lift will be done before mid January and the MLK Windrock trip.
 
I'll give an update... Man it's been a while.

Installed my lift on Labor Day

Before:




After:
Hub to Fender Rear: 24"
Hub to Fender Front: 23.5"





 
Nothing Mod wise to post. Just trying to update a few "creature comforts". Picked up a factory roof rack, 2000 runner console, and factory headliner to replace my aftermarket crap. Hopefully when the baby is a little older I can get out more.... we'll see haha.

If you have a 96-98 4Runner, do yourself a favor and pick one of these up from a 99-02! Install was straight forward. I picked up the console, e-brake lever, and mounting bracket. No drilling or cutting required, fit in fine.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top