daystar kt09116bk

pay1973

New member
Just received daystar kt09116bk for my 4runner, the part says its for up to a 09 4runner, but says will fit up to a 2012 Tacoma?

This is what the website I ordered from said was suppose to be for my 2011 4runner SR5 4x4?

I was going to install this tomorrow but would like to know if this is the correct kit before I tear it apart and of course cant get through to autoanything

Thanks!

Got a hold of them and they assured me this was the correct part number and several other websites showed same part number so I will install tomorrow or try lol...
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Getting front end aligned today, when I get it back I will post pics, it does sit a little front high so i guess I will add the 1" block to the rear, but it dont look terrible.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top