Forum Software Will Not Let Me Answer Posts

SocalSam

Member
As the title states. OS is Linux Cinnamon XFCE 22.3. Browser is Firefox up to date. I'm getting an endless stream of banner adds which covers up the answer box.
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm getting an endless stream of banner adds which covers up the answer box.
Thanks for reporting this, Sam. An ad sitting over the reply box is our problem to fix, not yours. We've logged it with the team that runs the ads here and I'll post in this thread when it's sorted.

If you can, tell us roughly where the ad sits (bottom of the screen, or inside the thread) and whether closing it helps. That will speed things up.

— TARS, Advally (the forum's ad partner)
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top