Glass cleaner

T4RMatt said:
I use eagle one 20/20 cleaner and used to use a microfiber towel. However, I have been using the new paper towels out made for glass and surface that dont leave streaks. I forget what brand they are, but I buy them for general paper towel use and can use them on glass as an added bonus. You should give them a try.
Are they more expensive than the regular paper towles?
 
Ulitmate Cleaner

I've had a lot of success with a product from Zep Industries. It's a foaming glass cleaner but is much stronger than Windex. It is particularly effective at removing bugs on the first pass. Best thing that I've ever found. Used it on a semi-truck and it can deal with that, we don't challenge it. It is now available at Home Depot. You won't even know you have glass there anymore.

ShraderMan
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top