good remote starter??

I went with 12 volt solutions. Incredibly easy and quick to install yourself at home, so no installation fees were nice. Ive had it installed for a couple months now and been loving it.
 
AutoPage auto start

What is the best remote starter out there, I have been looking around but pretty much all of them have there ups and downs.

I have the AutoPage (model XT-43LCD) on my 07 SR5 4x4 & it works great. Only hiccup that seldomly occurs is that when I hit the unlock, it will beep as if it unlocks but does not actually unlock. The key is then required for entry. Still working on getting this fixed but it only happens maybe 2 out of 10 times.
 
I went with 12 volt solutions. Incredibly easy and quick to install yourself at home, so no installation fees were nice. Ive had it installed for a couple months now and been loving it.
I've been looking at them as well. Not a cheap unit but when you factor in the cost of a professional installer I think it's about $200 cheaper and it includes a long range 2 way remote as well as a long range 1 way remote.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top