Help! Door trim issue

Strider

New member
Gents!

So I got this rig 6 months ago and have been slowly making it better with new fluids, etc... Unfortunately, I was helping someone deliver building materials and one of the items rested against the area below in the photo and TORE it! I am so disappointed. Should I superglue it back or replace the area with a 4runner panel at a salvage yard? Any ideas, thoughts or previous experience would be appreciated. I plan on keeping this car 5+ years!!
 
Register to hide this ad
Photo is now uploaded, my bad!
 

Attachments

  • 64911D91-69F0-4C77-8426-E5C3F6F41F97.jpg
    64911D91-69F0-4C77-8426-E5C3F6F41F97.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 136
Do you have OCD? If not, I would just superglue it.

If you do...then yes, I would search the pick-n-pull places or even craigslist. It is not that hard to replace...just take your time and be aware of plastic clips and pins.

There are several threads here about removing the door panel...
 
Thank you! I’ll search the forum more this weekend. I’ve never repair vinyl on anything like this so thanks for the links and recommendations.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top